Privacy and Cookies policy
Data controller and ownerPro Getto srl
via San Simone 1/c - 40126 Bologna (IT) (Italy)email@example.com
What is a cookie
A cookie is a portion of code sent from the website to the browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, ecc.); cookies are stored and memorized in the browser, and are sent back from the client (browser) to the server (site) on the following access to the same domain.
Cookies assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which cookies are installed may also require the user's consent.
Cookies may also be transmitted from other sites or web servers; in this case, they are known as "third-party" cookies. Where the installation of cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document.
Technical cookies and cookies serving aggregated statistical purposes
Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the Service
Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics
How to disable cookies
Most browsers accept cookies automatically; however, the user is free to choose their preferences (for instance, preventing third parties from installing cookies) directly in their browsers. Moreover, it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookies that might have saved the initial consent for the installation of cookies by this website.
It is usually recommended not to disable this function, since this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoy all the features of the website.
In any case, user will find useful information regarding the management of cookies in the four most popular browser:
Follow the instructions provided in this webpage: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Follow the instructions provided in this webpage: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Follow the instructions provided in this webpage: windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Follow the instructions provided in this webpage: support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US
Notwithstanding the above, the owner informs that users may follow the instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Such initiatives allow users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Owner and data controller
Types of data collected
Among the types of personal data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are cookies and usage data.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user, or, in case of usage data, collected automatically when using this website. Unless specified otherwise, all data requested by this website is mandatory and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for this website to provide its services. In cases where this website specifically states that some data is not mandatory, users are free not to provide this data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the service. Users who are uncertain about which personal data is mandatory are welcome to contact the owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared through this application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the data to the owner.
Mode and place of processing the data
Methods of processing
The data controller processes the data of users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of the data.
The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the data controller at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The owner may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- user has given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: under some legislations the owner may be allowed to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the owner or by a third party.
In any case, upon user's request, the owner will clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The data is processed at the data controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located.
Depending on the user's location, data transfers may involve transferring the user's data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred data, users can check the section containing details about the processing of personal data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries (e.g.: the UN), and about the security measures taken by the owner to safeguard users' data.
If any such transfer takes place, users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the owner using the contact information provided above
The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document. Therefore:
- personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the owner and the user shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- personal data collected for the purposes of the owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
Whenever the user has given consent to such processing, the owner may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the owner may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The use of the collected data
The data concerning the user is collected to allow the owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: analytics, contacting the user.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
By filling in the contact form with their data, the user authorizes this website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form's header.
Personal data collected: email, Name and Last Name, Telephone.
Services not storing cookies
These services does not collect personal data:
Google Maps is a maps visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
This version does not store cookies.
Google Fonts is a typeface visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Place of processing: United States. Privacy Shield participant.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
Analysis and predictions based on the user’s data (“profiling”)
The owner may use the personal and usage data collected through this website to create or update user profiles. This type of data processing allows the owner to evaluate user choices, preferences and behaviour for the purposes outlined in the respective sections of this document.
User profiles can also be created through the use of automated tools like algorithms, which can also be provided by third parties. To find out more about the profiling activities performed, users can check the relevant sections of this document.
The user always has the right to object to this kind of profiling activity. To find out more about the user's rights and how to exercise them, the user is invited to consult the section of this document concerning the rights of the user.
The rights of Users
At any time, users are entitled to exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the Owner.
In particular, users have the right to:
- withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- access their data Users have the right to learn if their data is being processed by the owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- restrict the processing of their data. Under certain circumstances, users have the right to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from the owner.
- receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract which the user is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complain. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where personal data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the owner, users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their personal data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn whether the owner is processing personal data for direct marketing purposes, users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
To exercise their rights, users can direct their requests to the owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the owner as early as possible and, in any case, within one month.
The user's personal data may be used for legal purposes by the owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related services. The user declares to be aware that the owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this website (System Logs) or use for this purpose other personal data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from the owner at any time, by using the contact information provided above.
"Do Not Track" requests
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the user’s consent, the owner shall collect new consent from the user, if required.